023A- Corporate Branding Management
Date: May 16 – 20, 2022 | Nov 7 – 21, 2022
Location: Houston, Texas USA
Registration Discount: $3,900 – You must Register 60 days in advance and payment must be Paid In Full 30 days prior to the start of class.
Branding: Creating and Managing Your Corporate Brand
Your corporate brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customer’s lives, and into their hearts. A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your corporate brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product, and offer a promise that you can live up to.
This Creating and Managing Your Corporate Brand Management course will get you started on the road to creating a perfect brand. The first month will cover the basics of branding, including how to develop a visual identity from start to finish. We will also give you some graphic design tips to help you communicate your expectations to a professional designer. The second and third will focus on how to put your brand out there in the right way. We’ll also talk about how to keep your brand energized and alive with monitoring and evaluation tools.
Learning objectives include:
- Define what a brand is (particularly a strong brand) and what branding is about
- Define various types of brand architecture and brand extension
- Identify your brand’s products, the features of those products, and their values
- Write a mission, vision, and style statement for a brand
- Describe the basics of positioning a brand
- Understand the basics of creating a visual identity,
including a brand name, slogan, and logo
- Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touchpoints
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
- Monitor and evaluate your brand, and understand how to respond to the results
To begin, participants will explore what a brand means and what branding is all about. Participants will also discuss some popular brands and what makes them stand out.
What Are You All About?
Next, participants will get started on the branding process by learning how to identify a product’s features, benefits, and values.
Creating a Mission
A mission statement is where you can express your big dreams for your product. In this session, participants will learn what a good mission statement looks like. They will also get some hands-on practice in creating a mission statement for a product of their choice.
Creating a Vision of the Future
Next, it’s time to outline how you want things to look for your brand in the short term. This session will give participants some tips for creating a vision statement and share some sample statements for a fictional company.
Positioning Your Brand
Positioning describes how your brand will be seen in the minds of customers. Participants will learn what a positioning statement looks like and they will take part in a positioning workout to get some hands-on practice.
Developing Your Style
The next component of your brand identity is the style statement: what attitude will your brand have? This session includes both a theory and practice component.
Developing a Brand Name and Slogan
Now it’s time for the fun stuff! To begin, this session will recap what we have covered so far. Then, participants will get practical tips on creating a brand name and a slogan.
Creating a Visual Identity-Logo, etc
Although we can’t turn participants into professional graphic designers, this session will help them understand the basics of graphic design. Concepts include image perception, color spectrum analysis, font types, and types of visual identities. A pop culture quiz rounds out the session.
Living Your Brand
To begin the second and third months, participants will learn how to transform company employees into brand ambassadors and how to create a unique experience at each brand touchpoint.
Connecting with Customers
Next, we will share ten easy ways to connect with customers.
Launching Your Brand
This session will share some ideas for making internal and external brand launches a smashing success.
Taking Your Brand’s Pulse
In order for a brand to be as successful as possible, it must evolve with your company, your customers, and the marketplace. This session will introduce participants to the basics of brand evaluation.
Performing a SWOT Analysis
To begin, participants will learn about one of the most popular tools for brand analysis: the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) matrix.
Measuring Brand Health with a Balanced Scorecard
Next, participants will learn how brands can be evaluated with a balanced scorecard.
Middleton’s Brand Matrix
The final evaluation tool that we will explore is Simon Middleton’s brand matrix, which plots strength, weakness, positivity, and negativity.
Interpreting Evaluation Results
In this session, participants will learn what to do with brand evaluation results. We will also share the six most common signs of brand trouble.
Keeping the Brand Alive
Next, participants will learn about refreshing a brand, re-launching a brand, and re-branding. They will then apply their knowledge to a case study.
Going Beyond the Brand
To wrap up the course, participants will learn about various kinds of brand architecture and brand extension.
What’s Included in our Courses?
Each of our training programs include the following:
Professional & Experienced Trainer:Our trainer utilizes and shares his expertise and personal knowledge to make each training session not just a learning opportunity, but an EXPERIENCE!
- Accelerated Adult Learning:Using an adult learning technique which guarantees that 85% of the information delivered will be retained by the audience truly maximizes the impact that our training delivers.
- Certificate of Completion:All attendees will be given a certificate of training completion which will indicate their participation and achievement of their new skills.
- Manuals and Workbooks:All of the information delivered throughout the program will be available for reference in the personalized manuals/workbooks which are provided to each individual participating in the training sessions.
- Relationship Building:We believe in creating and maintaining relationships with each client we work with. The relationship starts with your initial call to us; starting with our complimentary pre-training consultation, through to the training event and for (at least) the following nine months as we offer our post-training support and coaching.