Consulting Services Overview
Since our founding in 2003, Americas Empowerment Institute has provided high quality training and consulting services to assist our clients in designing and implementing capacities that leverage the complementary strengths of the public and the private sectors for the improved delivery of public services. We take pride in working collaboratively with our clients and their stakeholders to develop solutions that reflect our core values:
These core values lie at the heart of AEMPIN’s approach, and they have proven over time to produce excellent results for our clients and their stakeholders. AEMPIN’s pioneering consulting and training services in information communication technology, management, competitive leadership, compliance and monitoring have resulted in ground breaking policy and legislative reform in dozens of countries, the completion of scores of projects/transactions, and the development of enhanced capacity amongst individuals, businesses, and government worldwide.
Our new generation of advisors focus on the complex issues in any emerging agenda and design working solutions to each client’s needs, and our technical teams implement market-based solutions to seemingly intractable problems and build consensus and proponents for solution through our training workshops – where ever and whenever the need arises.
Our greatest satisfaction at AEMPIN comes from the success of our solutions in stimulating economic growth, strengthening communities and improving the livelihoods of people.
The following is a sampling of recent projects which AEMPIN has been selected to undertake:
- Public Sector Administration and Governance (Afghanistan Ministry of Urban Development)
- Global Borrowing and Debt Management (Kuwait Ministry of Finance)
- Entrepreneur Workforce Development (Afghanistan Ministry of Refugees )
- Procurement of service within Public Enterprises Network (South Africa Public Enterprise)
- IT Protection, Security, Auditing and Controls (Ghana Education Ministry)
- IT Protection, Security, Auditing and Controls (Iraq Ministry of Employment)
- Capacity Building Training of Federal Civil Service Retirees (Zambia Ministry of of Local Government and Housing)
- Project Management Strategy and Fundamental Steps (Sierra Leone Ministry of Works)
- Legislative Drafting Framework (Anambra State House of Assembly, Nigeria)
- Global Project Finance (Rwanda Finance Ministry)
- Training-of-Trainers (ToT): Emerging Tools For Professional Trainers (Iraq Ministry of Defense )
- Workforce Development Training on IT Protection, Security, Auditing and Controls (South Africa Ministry of Education)
- Anti corruption Models In Governance (Venezuela National Police Department)
- Education Administrator Training: How to Turnaround Academic Failures (Pakistan Ministry of Education, Houston Independent School District, TX U.S.A., Afghanistan Ministry of Higher Education)
- Conflict Resolution: Next Generation Techniques For Reducing Conflict in the Workplace (City of Galveston, TX U.S.A and Kuwait Ministry of Education)
- Contract Management and Compliance Procedure (Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency)
- Entrepreneur Workforce Development (South African Ministry of Labour and Employment)
- Beyond Retirement: Gateway to better life (Mexico Ministry of Defense)
- Housing Ownership and Financing Options (Iraq Ministry of Housing, Youth and Sports Development).