“Women in Leadership: Building Confidence and Empowering Success”
Date: April 8-12, 2019
Location: Houston, Texas USA
Take your career to the next level and learn proven strategies to help you excel in a leadership role in your organization. Explore the dynamics of female leadership and learn how to capitalize on your strengths to effectively use power and authority to be influential and inspirational.
Learn how to best position yourself for leadership roles within your organization, ways to prepare, and tools you can use along the way to achieve success. The workshop also covers how to leverage identity, authority, and power to effectively manage organizational change, and methods for leading a healthy, well-balanced, and mindful life along the way.
About the Workshop
This workshop creates a trusting and non-competitive environment in which participants can identify their capabilities and develop a plan for growth and improvement away from the pressures of the work environment and every-day life. It is highly interactive and supplemented by site visits, group working and feedback and co-counseling sessions.
In cooperation with Texas Southern University College of Continuing Education, Americas Empowerment Institute deliberately designs a wide-ranging focus in our program to provide choices and variety that will appeal to our very mixed audience. We also plan a participant-only track within the program to offer opportunities for participants to work with other participants on issues of special interest to them. We hope you will join us for a rich and substantive workshop in gorgeous Southwest.
- Reviewing perceptions of leadership and skills needed to thrive in leadership positions
- Discussing challenges and opportunities that are often present for women as they aspire to top and other leadership positions
- Determining how women effectively use power and authority to be influential and inspirational
- Creating effective strategies for partnering with peers and mentors for support and professional growth
- Learning how successful leaders attain work-life balance to manage stress and promote self-care and health
- Understanding what human resource practices are essential to protect your organization from the growing trend in Equal Employment Opportunity legal claims
- To develop women’s networks and professional alliances
Women who aspire to additional leadership positions in public and private organizations, ministries, departments and agencies, entrepreneurs, schools, women organizations and non-governmental organizations should attend.
The workshop will run from April 8-12, 2019 as follows:
- Arrival and Registration | Sunday 7- 13, 2019
- Presentations and workshop interactive | Monday 8, 2019 | 9:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m
- Presentations and workshop interactive | Tuesday 9, 2019 | 9:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m
- NASA Site Visit | Wednesday 10, 2019 | 9:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m
- Technical and workshop interactive | Thursday 11, 2019 | 9:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m
- Graduation and Certificate Ceremony | Friday 12, 2019 | 9:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
The workshop registration fee is $2,500. The amount will cover workshop materials, snacks and lunches for the meeting days. Fees due in full ten days in advance of the first day of the workshop. By Check: Please make payment in US dollar payable to “Americas Empowerment Institute” By wire transfer: If payment is by wire transfer, please remit using the following information:
Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A
Address: 420 Montgomery
San Francisco, CA
Swift/BIC Code: WFBIUS6S
RTN/ABA code: 121000248
Account Number: 7705830920
WORKSHOP VENUE / HOTEL ACCOMMODATION
The Workshop shall hold at the Sleep Inn and Suites, 4810 Alpine Dr. Stafford, TX 77477 USA.Tel:1.281.494.0001. Website: www.choicehotels.com/hotels/tx884. While participants are generally advised to lodge at Sleep Inn and Suites for discounted rates, AEMPIN shall negotiate favorable rates in a number of the other hotels and lodges that are located close enough to the workshop venue. When this is done, we recommend that prospective delegates should please indicate their preference and confirm their room booking with the AEMPIN early enough.
ADVANTAGES OF AEMPIN
In addition to highly rated academic experience, participants receive free ipad, discounted hotel rate, local transportation, discounted health care, international phone card, 3.0 CEUs certificate of completion and world class experience in Houston, Texas USA!
Please visit Conference Registration and select “Women in Leadership: Building Confidence and Empowering Success”. April 8- 12, 2018 and register
For more information, please contact Ms Nicheeka Smith, Communications Manager at 1.281.818.9307 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Americas Empowerment Institute “AEMPIN” is a world leading capacity building institute with over 17 years experience in providing specialized and highly rated training workshops in the areas of information technology, utility, governance, regulation, law, leadership, management, finance, public procurement and telecommunications. AEMPIN is a public, non-political, non-profit educational institute serving a global constituency.
Since 2003, in cooperation with Texas Southern University, AEMPIN has trained over 20,000 officials from 51 countries and conduct training both in the U.S. and abroad. AEMPIN also provides consulting and certification services to developing nations in the empowerment methodology and the designing of their economic and governmental policies, in efforts to further support and promote good and efficient governance through emerging trends and global best practices.