045C – Global Best Practices in Leading Engineering Project Teams
Date: Apr 19 -30, 2021 | Aug 16 – 27, 2021
Location: Houston, Texas USA
Registration Discount: $9,900 – You must Register 60 days in advance and payment must be Paid In Full 30 days prior to the start of class.
This course is designed to expand your skill set as you prepare to advance into leadership and management roles with this 2-week certificate program for engineers. Participants develop the essential skills required to lead teams and projects in engineering organizations, including effective project management, leadership, and communication abilities in order to clearly deliver complex ideas and technical project plans.
• How do you motivate and reward engineering professionals to maximize their performance and creativity?
• How do you create an organizational structure that will contribute to success, not inhibit it?
• How do you deal with creative individual contributors, project teams, and innovative professionals?
• How do you build and sustain high motivation and vitality while preventing complacency in a team?
• How do you utilize “marshaling” events for building more collaborative, innovative activities?
• And how do you move information and technology effectively across organizational
Advance your project management skills by taking a strategic approach to achieving business goals.
• Gain practical tools to become a stronger leader and maximize your organizational value.
• Learn the dimensions of high performing teams and the competencies that contribute to them through
• Discover how to diagnose and address challenges and leverage team strengths.
• Learn how to mobilize and engage yourself, team and systems to produce positive change within your
Executives who manage engineering professionals • CIOs, chief technologists • Vice presidents of engineering
and manufacturing • Engineers• Managers • Directors of R&D and engineering • Corporate strategists and head
scientists • Product development and project managers • Systems information managers • Experienced individual
contributors and staff professionals • Other key members of technical leadership and management.